No Real Time Download Rate on QOS Page - Archer A6

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-17 10:41:54 - last edited 2020-08-19 05:46:13
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.6 Build 20200422 rel.51661(5553)

On the QOS page I donot see the Real time rate for Download, it is always at 0KB/s

On the contrary I do see that the upload speeds are above 0KB/s i.e the actual real time speed is being reported.

The download speeds were working couple of days back. I restarted the router, reset it to default settings, Turned QOS on/off, Changed the LAN cable but no success.

Lastly, I tried the below :

I am from India and the version I bought from Amazon India says V2 (US), however on the TP Link India website the latest version of Firmware (which is EU), I am unable to upgrade the firmware as I get an error Invalid file type though I am using the Bin file from the latest firmware

Anyone has any resolution to the above issue or can guide me how to upgrade my firmware

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:No Real Time Download Rate on QOS Page - Archer A6-Solution
2020-08-19 05:46:08 - last edited 2020-08-19 05:46:13

@Deepanshur20 

Hello,

Below is the guidance to use the QoS feature on the A6:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1532/

BTW, we don't suggest customers upgrade the device firmware across regions and it will be against the warranty, you may kindly wait for the new firmware for your device on the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device. A wrong firmware upgrade may damage your router or cause the router to not function properly.

If your A6 is US version, please wait for the new firmware for the US versions.

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:No Real Time Download Rate on QOS Page - Archer A6
2020-08-18 19:19:53

Any thoughts on this? Any resolution 

@Tony.

Options
Re:No Real Time Download Rate on QOS Page - Archer A6-Solution
2020-08-19 05:46:08 - last edited 2020-08-19 05:46:13

@Deepanshur20 

Hello,

Below is the guidance to use the QoS feature on the A6:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1532/

BTW, we don't suggest customers upgrade the device firmware across regions and it will be against the warranty, you may kindly wait for the new firmware for your device on the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device. A wrong firmware upgrade may damage your router or cause the router to not function properly.

If your A6 is US version, please wait for the new firmware for the US versions.

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options
2020-09-15 07:54:02 - last edited 2020-09-15 08:09:21

@Deepanshur20 

Yes, I too have same version (US v2, received from Amazon.in in India) and  I too see the same issue even when I have just reflashed the stock firmware. Also I have a beta build but that too has the same issue.

Guess worth raising to Customer Care of TP-Link. If you agree, we can join together and raise issue.

PM me if interested.

CC @Utkarsh4 as he also have same router and has good experience with Customer Care

Options
2020-09-15 09:48:51

@mgforce 

Yes sure this is worth raising as previously i was using Archer C60 on the same ISP where i didn't face this

I also tried the OS version 1.17 which is a beta build but not success

Options
2020-09-16 13:52:12

@Deepanshur20 Perfect. As I said, let's connect over PM and we take this forward.

Do message me you email ID 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 850

Replies: 5