not able to register voip phone settings model no- XN020-G3v

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-21 14:08:41
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.8.0 v6036.0

my isp is bsnl, india

As this particular router has new user interface i m unable to configure , how to register voip account as i have added my telephone number and followed the steps provided by isp but it didn't help .

BSNL ask to register voip account under  1831 vlanid , dynamic ip but not able to add other vlan id for voip

need assistannce  called the customer care but of no use  , hope here someone can help 

thank you

Options
3 Reply
Re:not able to register voip phone settings model no- XN020-G3v
2020-08-25 07:21:17

@d_p 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Have you seen this set-up instruction:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2020/

Thank you!

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-08-29 03:21:32

@d_p I am trying to configure my Bsnl FTTH in Tp link Xn020 Gpv3 router but I am unable to get past this screen with information " GPON SN, GPON PASSWORD"

Can you please help me to configure it?

Options
2020-08-30 00:36:48

@Gautham 

Good day.

Sometimes you might get this information on the back label with the SN, login password and wireless password.

Thank you!

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1021

Replies: 3

Related Articles