no free IP addresses. OFFER abandoned error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

no free IP addresses. OFFER abandoned error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:no free IP addresses. OFFER abandoned error
2021-11-30 11:45:10

@TP-Link 

My Service Provider is Virgin Media (UK)

The router is the Virgin Media Hub 4 (in modem mode)

There is an Apple Time Capsule (v1) in the network, but it is configured only to connect to the network via Ethernet and to recieve an IP address via DHCP. Other network configuration (DHCP/wi-fi/etc) is off.

Regards,

Andrew

Options
Re:no free IP addresses. OFFER abandoned error
2022-01-26 15:04:29

I have the exact same problem with my TP-link M4 devices. I have 3 M4´s:

Incoming fiber->fiberconverter->DecoM4 Primary in routermode -> 2nd M4 connected via Ethernet and 3rd M4 connected Wirelessly via the 2nd M4.

Network contains one Timecapsule and one airport express, but none of them have dhcp or other serverfeatures turned on.

Has there been any fix for this yet?

"

Wed Jan 26 15:20:00 2022 daemon.err udhcpd[5362]: no free IP addresses. OFFER abandoned

Wed Jan 26 15:20:06 2022 daemon.err udhcpd[5362]: no free IP addresses. OFFER abandoned

"

DHCP is configured to hand out .10-.250 and network have 26 clients connected, should be plenty of adresses left, I cant see any device flooding discovers with different mac adresses either. Router spits out this message just minutes after a fresh reboot.....

Options
Related Articles