Tp link switch hub issues splitting the internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-06 05:58:20 - last edited 2020-10-28 06:06:22
Model: TL-SF1005D  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi guys, i want to ask about my internet connection issues. I use the switch hub for splitting internet between ethernet cable directly to my pc and for the WIFI router. The problem is, if i unplug one of the cable, it is work properly, there is a network connection. For ex. I unplug the cable for WIFI router, then the internet access is able through the ethernet cable directly to the pc, but if i try to plug the router cable to switch. The wifi router wont be work. It also happen the other way. If i set up the wifi with the ethernet cable directly to the pc unplugged. It will work but when i plug the ethernet cable it will be unidentified network for lan cable. I dont know how could this issues happen, because its fine At the first time that both can show the internet access. I really appreciate and very thankful if someone could help me :))

File:
image.jpgDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1609

Replies: 1