Router keeps on loosing signal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-09 16:02:01 - last edited 2020-09-17 07:55:19
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My Archer MR600 randomly loses dignal. After rebooting everything seems to work again until next "crash". SIM card signal and down-/upload rates ok when in proper mode. 

Who can help, thanks in advance 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Router keeps on loosing signal-Solution
2020-09-17 07:55:12 - last edited 2020-09-17 07:55:19

@patrick6612 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

May I know how long have you had the modem and when did the issue start?

Did both wireless and wired connection drop out randomly

Would the internet and LTE signal light still lit up when the internet dropped?

Is the device still connected to the Wi-Fi but no internet,  or it is already disconnected from the Wi-Fi

Please log in to the router and get a picture of the status page before and after the internet dropped so we could check if it is the network band kept changing which caused the internet got connected, then disconnected;

Thank you very much.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Router keeps on loosing signal-Solution
2020-09-17 07:55:12 - last edited 2020-09-17 07:55:19

@patrick6612 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

May I know how long have you had the modem and when did the issue start?

Did both wireless and wired connection drop out randomly

Would the internet and LTE signal light still lit up when the internet dropped?

Is the device still connected to the Wi-Fi but no internet,  or it is already disconnected from the Wi-Fi

Please log in to the router and get a picture of the status page before and after the internet dropped so we could check if it is the network band kept changing which caused the internet got connected, then disconnected;

Thank you very much.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Router keeps on loosing signal
2020-09-18 12:22:08

@Sunshine 

Dear Sunshine, below is what I currently see.

1. May I know how long have you had the modem and when did the issue start? > Installed in May/June 2020. the issue started about 6 weeks ago

2. Did both wireless and wired connection drop out randomly?> I only noticed on WiFi hence I'm only using it on WiFi. Connection only drops when not any devices such as cell phone, tablet, laptop connected and system is idling. Once one or more connections are active, the signal stays and WiFi is active and connection to internet ok

3. Would the internet and LTE signal light still lit up when the internet dropped? > only Power and WiFi light still lit up

4. Is the device still connected to the Wi-Fi but no internet,  or it is already disconnected from the Wi-Fi?> Yes, device can be connected to router but no internet connection

5. Please log in to the router and get a picture of the status page before and after the internet dropped so we could check if it is the network band kept changing which caused the internet got connected, then disconnected; > see below

Thnaks in advance for your support

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 649

Replies: 2

Related Articles