TP link Router all lights on Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-17 16:51:41 - last edited 2020-09-22 07:42:50

3 days ago when i was using internet, due to some reason wifi signal went off. I checked the wifi router and found that all the lights of Wifi router were ON. I tried to reset the router but in did not work. Then i tried to switch ON and OFF the Wifi router but also did not work. 

Problem along with Soultion of the problem can be seen in the video link given below

https://youtu.be/KPN6fvJ8_5w

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TP link Router all lights on Problem-Solution
2020-09-22 07:42:43 - last edited 2020-09-22 07:42:50

@Usman85 

Hello,

Do you still use the original power adapter? Was there any power cut or bad weather or firmware upgrading before it stops working? 

Try to hard reset it by holding the reset button or hole for 10s.

Are you able to access its web UI from a browser? What is the hardware and firmware version?

When and where did you buy this also?

Thanks~

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP link Router all lights on Problem-Solution
2020-09-22 07:42:43 - last edited 2020-09-22 07:42:50

@Usman85 

Hello,

Do you still use the original power adapter? Was there any power cut or bad weather or firmware upgrading before it stops working? 

Try to hard reset it by holding the reset button or hole for 10s.

Are you able to access its web UI from a browser? What is the hardware and firmware version?

When and where did you buy this also?

Thanks~

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4013

Replies: 1

Related Articles