Requesting Improved UI to see Raw numbers from the antennas in MR600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-20 17:17:21
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 200417 Rel.75138n

Hi!

Right now, The only way to see RSSP, RSSQ and SNR values in MR600 is in Advanced -> Status tab. This tab doesn't even refreshes very often. I was checking out Huawei B5252S-65a router and they have a separate Antenna tab that just shows raw stats from the antenna on a page that is refreshed every second or so.

A UI like they have in the UI router will be immensely helpful for MR600 users because that'll help us if,

1. We are trying to find the best spot in our home to put the router. Since that page is refreshed often, I can quickly figure out the best spot to put the router.

2. It'll also help people who are installing an external antenna and need to find the best alignment/position for the antenna.

Please consider adding this somewhere in the UI or in the app. i.e. A page that just shows raw signal related values from the antenna that is refreshed quite often.

Also, While we are at it, Please consider fixing the UI a little bit. It is extremely laggy and buggy(Firefox but I also tried it in Brave and Safari).

So many software related problems with this router. :|

Regards

Ishan Jain

Options
2 Reply
Re:Requesting Improved UI to see Raw numbers from the antennas in MR600
2020-09-20 21:27:44

A list of available cell IDs and bands would also be helpful.

Options
Re:Requesting Improved UI to see Raw numbers from the antennas in MR600
2020-09-24 08:46:06

@ishanjain28 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

It would be very convenience if we would add an section which could update the LTE signal in real time;

We would like to forward your case to the senior engineers for further evaluation;

Please keep attention to our official website for more updated news;

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 406

Replies: 2