compatibilty + firmware uprade problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-09 04:59:38
Region : Turkey

Model : TL-MR3020

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : (120817)

ISP : turkcell

Hi everyone

I have recently purchased the portable TP link 3020 which is a great solution for me in order to get wifi for multiple users till I get through the long process of getting ADSL in Turkey.
The thing is that the 3G bundle Turkcell provided me with is not identified by the modem, so I looked it up on the internet and I found out that I needed to add the bin of the bundle, I searched within the list published on TPLINK website but without any luck.... finally I found the bin I was looking for in another country list... mine is Huawei E353 and the one I found is Huawei E353s2. Anyway I added the bin and still not luck identifying the bundle, I finally resorted to upgrade the firmware which I hate because I always worry of the bad consequence of failure, and unfortunately I was right! Once I upgraded the firmware, I couldn't get connected to the router, it keeps asking me for the key, but without any success! I tried hardware reset by holding the WPS button for 5 seconds as suggested in the manual, but any further success!

Please advice.

Thx
Options
1 Reply
Re:compatibilty + firmware uprade problem
2013-02-09 10:59:14
You should try to connect your PC and TL-MR3020 with a network cable to access web-based utility. Check if your 3G card has been identified or not and check what's the wireless password.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 202

Replies: 1

Related Articles