Archer A10 AC2600 Hardware Specs - RAM, CPU, etc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-05 19:01:01 - last edited 2020-10-07 19:21:08
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 build 20200402 rel 75473 (5553)

hi All,
I would like to know hardware specs - CPU chipset, Flash memory, RAM etc for the Archer A10 AC2600 Router. I tried scouting tp link website for these details and couldn't locate any, hence this post.

I emailed support team requesting the same (h/w tech-specs, warranty, local support contact emails etc) and I haven't received any acknowledgement to my email let alone reply.

I'm sorry to have bought this brand, as their cold response is evidence of poor tech support and their accountability towards their loyal clientele on which their very business rests upon.

Hope the community/forum is more responsible and accountable towards fellow netizen. Hence, i've embarked on my own to do some basic research about tech specs. If i'm not asking too much can somebody in addition, tell what FLA1 means and where is it used?

thanks in advance.

DocVs

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer A10 AC2600 Hardware Specs - RAM, CPU, etc
2020-10-06 18:43:42 - last edited 2020-10-07 19:21:08

@DocVs 

Products and support are regionally based.  You registration for the community shows you to be in India is that correct?  If so the forum for your region is https://community.tp-link.com/en.  As for the specs those can be found on our offical website under the specifications tab for the product itself.  Again if in India your products specs can be found here:

If you have further questions or want to reach out to your region's support you can email them at support.in@tp-link.com 

Options
2020-10-07 17:47:03 - last edited 2020-10-07 19:21:08

@Carl  thanks for your guidance links. yes i'm from India. I checked the specifications link shared by you, and it doesnt mention basic information like (a) no. of processors (dual/quad core), (b) processor speed (880MHz/1.8MHz), (c) flash memory capacity/size.

I emailed and received a response from tp-link India, and they are denying information under the garb of confidentiality. I'm not asking any circuitry specifics or modules. Just basic technical information which all product brands showcase and is my right to know. Instead of encouraging customer curiosity to be well-informed, tp-link is denying furnishing and enlightening a curious customer. Would appreciate, if you can move this thread from here to where it belongs (India). thanks and cheers.

Carl wrote

@DocVs 

Products and support are regionally based.  You registration for the community shows you to be in India is that correct?  If so the forum for your region is https://community.tp-link.com/en.  As for the specs those can be found on our offical website under the specifications tab for the product itself.  Again if in India your products specs can be found here:

If you have further questions or want to reach out to your region's support you can email them at support.in@tp-link.com 

Options
2020-10-07 19:20:54 - last edited 2020-10-07 19:21:08

@DocVs 

Sure i will tranfer the thread to this group:  https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/32

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1141

Replies: 3