Xbox chat

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Xbox chat

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Xbox chat
Xbox chat
2020-10-06 18:12:28
Model: AP300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My xbox chat will connect to everyone bar 1 person on my list I have tried everything reset all port forwarding dmz switched routers.

Model tl-mr6 400. When I connect using my phone it works has to be the router but for me to be able to talk to other people and then this person enters the chat and I can hear no one??? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Xbox chat
2020-10-13 09:08:35

@Cavedude 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

May I know the hardware and firmware version of the TL-MR6400?

And  I am not quite sure what the exact issue is, could you please provide more details, with pictures and videos if possible which would be highly appreciated;

Thanks a lot.

Options
Re:Xbox chat
2021-10-08 12:34:24 - last edited 2021-10-08 12:43:19

Cavedude wrote

My xbox chat will connect to everyone bar 1 person on my list I have tried everything reset all port forwarding dmz switched routers.

Model tl-mr6 400. When I connect using my phone it works has to be the router but for me to be able to talk to other people and then this person enters the chat and I can hear no one??? 

Its because of webrtc connection failing.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 299

Replies: 2

Related Articles