TPlink AV600 - no network from Ethernet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-10 14:36:31
Model: TL-PA4010  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello All,

I initially setup my TP Link power line adapters right out of the box perfectly.  I plugged in my AV600 to my router and it had signal and then I proceeded to pair the extenders.  
Last night, the extenders had no signal.  Working backwards I could see that the AV 600 stopped getting a signal from my router.  I tried A different port and swapping cables and still nothing.  I dont See much online for help about this.  My extenders are paired fine but with no signal to begin with, the power line network doesn't have connectivity.  Any tips on how to troubleshoot the AV600 connection to the router?

Options
1 Reply
Re:TPlink AV600 - no network from Ethernet
2020-10-14 06:35:24

@Mvallone 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Are both powerline adapter TL-PA4010, Ethernet connection only with no Wi-Fi ability?

Except for the powerline lights, did bottom Ethernet lights lit up on both of them?

If you swap the location of the two adapters, would there be any difference?

Or if you use a wired laptop connected to the same Ethernet port on the router, would there be any connection?

Where are you located and How long have you had the powerline adapters?

Could you please also help me check the IP address and default gateway on the computer as well, such as,

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 640

Replies: 1

Related Articles