Votes

DECO Parental Control - setting different schedules for Saturdays and Sundays

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-18 15:14:16 - last edited 2021-12-27 11:49:19
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.4.9

Hello. I need to set up parental control on my DECO daughter's room for the Saturdays and for the Sundays.

I was wondering if TP-Link could update the Parental Controls on DECO M5 (or even in all DECO line) to split the business and weekend days as Apple does on its iOS Time Schedule, allowing the parents to set up different schedules, for instance, one for the Saturdays and another different for the Sundays.

My kids don't have school on Sundays, but they have on Mondays, so if I set up a schedule on the Weekend using the current Parental Controls, and I want to free them to use the internet until late on Saturdays, unfortunately, the same will happen on Sundays when I wish I could set up another schedule as the kids have school early in the morning the next day (on Monday).

Could you from TP-Link think about it? It would help a lot.

Thanks 

Options

Information

Helpful: 7

Views: 759

Replies: 0

Voters 6

+ 2 Voters