Archer MR400 - very good beta firmware but some more to do

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-26 11:40:24
Model: Archer MR400  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.11.0_0.9.1_up_boot(200325)_2020-06-12_15.48.55

Hi TP Link,

I quite appreciate you made available a beta firmware for MR400 to allow band selection. In my case, this changed the situation from a bad router to a good one.

How ever it would be great if you can add some more functionalities that could be a great plus:

• set a priority list for the bands, not only select a single one --> I can tell the router to use, for example, 7, then 1 then 20 in this order, coming back to the highest one as soon as possible
  • give the possibility to select the eNB ID to connect to;
  • suggest us some antennas to improve signal :)

Thank you very much!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer MR400 - very good beta firmware but some more to do
2020-10-29 03:35:03

@Paoloc75 

Good day,

Thanks a lot for your kind feedback.

For the first two ideas, we would be happy to report the feedback to our engineers for further improvement.

For the last one, since this model is sold around the world so it is hard to get a global compatible antenna for it.

Sometimes, other users would share the experience after they changed the original antennas and you could have a look;

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/219390

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 678

Replies: 1

Related Articles