TL-WA701ND connection problems after a while

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-14 22:46:41
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : Mexico

Model : TL-WA701ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello. I have an annoying problem with the WA701ND. I am trying to set up as a bridge from a wireless router that connects to the internet. So after I complete the setup, everything looks fine. I am able to connect to the new wireless network that I created from the device setup.

But after 5 to 10 minutes, my device is not able to connect anymore to this network. It keeps displaying "Adquiring IP address", but it never adquires it and it is no connected anymore, until I reset the AP. I suppose that the AP gets in some kind of conflict with the IP addresses, but I don´t know how to solve this problem.

Can anybody help me solving this problem please?

Thanks!
Roberto
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-WA701ND connection problems after a while
2013-02-15 14:47:41
What's the IP address of your main wireless router? If it is the same as the AP's, change it to avoid IP conflict.
Options
Same thing to me
2015-06-16 03:52:01
Same thing to me... i don't know how fix... the IP are different... (router-AP). just work 10 minutes and drop connection.
Already update Firmware...
Options
Re:TL-WA701ND connection problems after a while
2015-06-16 17:10:02
The same model? WA701ND? Is it woking in access point mode? Hardware version and firmware version?
Try different channels and try channel width 20MHz.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 586

Replies: 3

Related Articles