OpenVPN Problem tplink archer mr200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-22 19:49:19 - last edited 2020-11-22 19:50:33
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: newest available

Hello and welcome :)

I have a problem with configuring openVPN on my router, I have a public IP, I connect to vpn with no problem, my problem is that openvpn and my LAN, have diffrent IP masks, no way to force openvpn and my LAN to have same IP mask. My local LAN is 200.163.0.0 and my openvpn server is 200.153.0.0, best way to solve my problem would be to have them both on the same IP mask but router doesn't allow me to do that.

After connecting to my, lets call it main computer (the one with open vpn configured server) i cannot acces local LAN, connection is active, all is "green" I have my connected pc listed on active connections list but I cannot access my local LAN files.

What should I do to be able to connect to my local network files? Firewall is not an issue, I turned it off on both machines, didn't help at all.

I'm not a total noob in those ip's and stuff but looks like my knowlegde is not sufficient enough...

Please help ;) 

Options
1 Reply
Re:OpenVPN Problem tplink archer mr200
2020-11-24 09:22:36

Guys!

Help me please, my boss will cut my head of and use it as an ashtray if I dont have a solution

really

please please help

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 799

Replies: 1