Devices dropping of from TP-link AX10 V1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-26 01:32:06
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20200827 Rel. 40928(5553)

Hi Team,

I have Archer AX10 V1.0 with firmware where i get the devices dropped out and not able find them in the network until i reboot the router.and also have RE300 connected as extender which seems to be sufficient to my home.I get signal drops frequently in the house

Options
3 Reply
Re:Devices dropping of from TP-link AX10 V1
2020-11-26 09:43:39

@WIFIMesh 

Hello, thanks for reporting the issue to the community, can I have more details then our engineers can try to investigate further?
1. How many devices connected to the AX10 network, wired and wirelessly? Are there some special devices disappeared or all of them will disappear randomly? When they got disconnected, is the wireless network of the AX10 still broadcasting or the wireless network is no longer available on all other devices as well?
2. What if you disconnect the RE300 from the network temporarily? Will the connection be stable?
3. When these devices disappeared from the AX10 list, are they still be able to access the internet? How about the internet LED on the AX10?
4. Who is your ISP?

Options
2020-11-26 22:22:32

@Kevin_Z 

Hi Kevin

thanks for the reply

1. How many devices connected to the AX10 network, wired and wirelessly?  (25)   Are there some special devices disappeared or all of them will disappear randomly? When they got disconnected, is the wireless network of the AX10 still broadcasting or the wireless network is no longer available on all other devices as well? _Wireless is avliable but when i try to cast or connect to devices they wont show in the network from the mobile.But when i login in the router i still can the devices in the network connected.
2. What if you disconnect the RE300 from the network temporarily? Will the connection be stable? _ i have disconnected ,one device is showing after  turning of the RE300.
3. When these devices disappeared from the AX10 list, are they still be able to access the internet? How about the internet LED on the AX10? _All good the Wifi router
4. Who is your ISP? _Dodo

I have 1 google home(2.4),1sony tv (2.4),1  Soundbar (5Ghz),Apple iphone XS,Dell Laptop,Amazon Echo dot & Show

Options
2020-11-26 22:51:40

@WIFIMesh 

Hi Kevin,

i am also attaching the heatmap for the home 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 254

Replies: 3

Related Articles