Router not turning on/ not booting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-10 20:59:32
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

So i upgraded my router to the openWRT firmware and my router didn’t accept the firmware and stopped working. After some research i got access to my router through the TFTP method and was able to upgrade my router from the corrupted firmware, as my router was updating it restarted and never came back on. I tried everything from checking the electricity adapter to hard-reseting but nothing seems to work. Please help me fix my router

Options
2 Reply
Re:Router not turning on/ not booting
2020-12-10 21:55:02 - last edited 2020-12-11 02:44:24

Any leds lit when powered on ? AFAIK the TFTP method is the final resort in that kind of situations. If that doesn't help then contacting local support is an option too.

Here's a reference if you want to try to un-brick it on your own.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Router not turning on/ not booting
2020-12-11 07:46:54

@Ivaylo  no there are no leds on. Its like its fully dead but i dont know why? When search up this problem i get no results or I don't see anyone having the same problem or anyone that had the same problem. If you can help me out i would really appreciate it!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1160

Replies: 2

Related Articles