Archer MR 400 disconect from internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-20 12:06:04
Model: Archer MR400  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello i have a problem with my archer mr400 router , if i use the internet like download torrents for days or play online whatever then

he works fine and never disconect but if i dont use the interntet then he fall asleep after some minutes and tell me that something is 

wrong with my conection. After restart he works normal. It is like he goes in sleepmode if i dont use the internet.

I have already the latest firmware 1.16.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 200414 Rel.62997n , what should i do ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer MR 400 disconect from internet
2021-03-09 13:19:56

Firmware Version: 1.9.0.0.9.1 Vn1.0 Build 190307  Release 45237n (up to date)

Hardware Version: V3 0000001

Is there a fix for this issue,  I have through all this thread and can't see one?

I have the same issue as others report. The router was fine for around three months but now periodically  dies with increasing frequency).  Generally I lose all connection and need to cycle the power to recover, I can't normally reliably access the system tools page when it dies so can't extract logs.

I would almost suspect this is a heat issue - the room is a normal temperature but the failure seems to correlate with streaming particularly over 5G Wi-Fi and it recovers reliably if I power off for a minute or so. It also appears that everyone reporting the problem has V3 hardware.

Extremely frustrating as otherwise the product works well, so hoping there is now a fix for this?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 589

Replies: 1

Related Articles