No Access to Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No Access to Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No Access to Internet
No Access to Internet
2021-01-01 15:30:47 - last edited 2021-01-04 07:06:57
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My extender just suddenly lost access to internet after working for a couple of months. I have a big house and I find it strange that this happened. Whats even more amazing is I have 2 TP link extenders (2nd one is an RE450 model) abd both stopped acessing the internet within a day or so.

Am so frustrated right now considering i have to work from home and my office is far from the location of my modem.

How can this be resolved. I have tried resetting, different power socket, tethering reset etc. Thanks for your help in advance 

Options
1 Reply
Re:No Access to Internet
2021-01-02 01:35:05 - last edited 2021-01-04 07:06:57

@Demieboy 

Hey Demieboy

I would find it unlikely that both repeaters would stop working at once, this would more likely indicate an issue with the base station / main wifi router.  Have you tried changing channels on the main router incase this is down to interference on that channel?   What is the model of your main router?

Are you able to access the RE450 via the laptop/desktop and are you getting a valid IP address?

Options