Archer C5 wont connect to the internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-08 17:07:15

I bought an archer C5 to use as an access point, but when I change it from router to access point mode it loses its connection to the internet. Before that the light of internet is freen, and then turns red. Strangely enough, my cellphone can still connect to the internet via this access point, but some apps work and others dont. I can send messages fom whatsapp, but not from telegram. I can search subjects on google, on google chrome, and enter the instagram. On twitter, I can receive but not send messages via direct.What should I do. It is an archer C5<W>, ver 4.1, I couldn't find it on the thread options.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C5 wont connect to the internet
2021-01-09 15:34:52
Try using the C5's blue (WAN) port to connect to your main router/modem device, when C5 is in AP mode and see if that helps.
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 371

Replies: 1

Related Articles