static routes not applied after reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-20 06:26:37
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9

anyone else experiencing problem with static routes after reboot?

i have several static routes defined on my router, but after reboot, they are not applied, i must each rule disable/enable (by clicking the bulb) to apply

Options
5 Reply
Re:static routes not applied after reboot
2021-01-20 09:17:55

@MiCHiCZ 

Can we have the detailed scenario about the static route settings on the AX50? And please share with us the setting screenshot on the AX50, we can then check if there is anything wrong with that.

BTW, what is the network diagram/layout?

Options
2021-01-20 19:10:18

@Kevin_Z 

i have multiple raspberrypis connected to router via LAN. they are connected to multiple customer VPNs (via OpenConnect, OpenVPN, FortiVPN)

.254 - router

.253 - rpi1

.250 - rpi2

.251 -rpi3

everything works fine, no interference in subnets, but if i reboot the router, only routes on interface WAN are created, after switching bulb off/on the static route table fills up and everything works fine again

Options
2021-01-21 03:22:29

@MiCHiCZ 

If that is the case, we would like to follow up on your case via email. Please check your inbox.

Options
2021-04-12 22:24:47
finally, i reproduced it, it's caused by ipv6, after disabling/enabling the ipv6, the static routing table is flushed and not applied again
Options
2021-04-13 06:28:24

@MiCHiCZ 

Can you please report this directly to the engineers by replying to their email, they will then help confirm if there is an issue? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 705

Replies: 5