I've had the Archer A6 for about 6 months. For the last few days, I am experiencing an issue with the A6 2.4ghz band. At many points in the day, the archer a6 fails to connect to devices. Our phones lose internet connection while my laptop on 5ghz is working fine. On phones which are using 2.4 band it says "ip configuration failed" or stuck at obtaining IP address. I have tried tweaking channel width, channel etc. I also have narrowed down the address pool but it still fails.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer c6 2.4 ghz band access point randomly drops and stuck at Obtaining IP address
Model: Archer A6
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.7 Build 20201010 rel.49458(5553)
I also tried to reset it multiple times but of no use. This is really frustrating didn't expected such a thing from TP-link I might avoid advising others for going with Tplink ahead. I need a replacement and there is no service center near me.