Archer AX20 User manual (UK)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-30 18:59:06 - last edited 2021-01-30 19:17:46
Model: Archer A20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Anyone know where I can get the user manual for UK version of Archer AX20 V1? (NOT A20 as post specifies!!)

This is the model that supports OneMesh.

There is no user guide in the Downloads section of the website - just a datasheet & Quick install guide.

Thanks!

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer AX20 User manual (UK)
2021-01-30 19:08:32

@Gardening_Diva 

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/archer-ax20/v1/

That is the Worldwide page. Apparently TP-Link doesn't always update the regional pages equally.

Options
2021-01-30 19:21:21
Thanks! Unfortunately that manual does not mention OneMesh so I don't think the EU version supports it but the UK one does. US version of guide also does not mention OneMesh :(
Options
2021-01-30 21:45:33

@Gardening_Diva 

I think the issue here is that the OneMesh feature has been added to the product at a later time and TP-Link don't seem to be very good at updating the manuals for their products after initial release.

As the design of the configuration webpage is similar across many of TP-Link's routers, you could have a look at a user manual of another router that shipped with OneMesh on its release and see if that helps you to sort out whatever problems you have. (for example https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/archer-ax73/v1/ )

By the way, has TP-Link indeed already made a UK-specific version of the AX20? What does the sticker on the belly of the router say?

Options
2021-01-31 00:05:21

woozle wrote

@Gardening_Diva 

I think the issue here is that the OneMesh feature has been added to the product at a later time and TP-Link don't seem to be very good at updating the manuals for their products after initial release.

As the design of the configuration webpage is similar across many of TP-Link's routers, you could have a look at a user manual of another router that shipped with OneMesh on its release and see if that helps you to sort out whatever problems you have. (for example https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/archer-ax73/v1/ )

By the way, has TP-Link indeed already made a UK-specific version of the AX20? What does the sticker on the belly of the router say?

@woozle I think you are right - I found the box, it says AX20 (EU), so not a UK-specific device. Will have a look for a different OneMesh router manual, good idea! :)

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 541

Replies: 4

Related Articles