Archer AX73 Connection issues with all devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX73 Connection issues with all devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
38 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 Connection issues with all devices
2021-02-11 19:47:28

@Ivaylo 

now remember that last night my kids watch a movie from NAS .. so the QNAP is not a problem device.

I will change the router place and disable the firewall ... last night firewall was off.
now I think that this is some config issue.

Best wishes from Sofia

Options
2021-02-11 19:52:21
If you suspect any misconfiguration then post the settings in question here (just cover any SSIDs and passwords) and I can review them.
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-02-11 21:38:03

@Ivaylo
2 reboots in the last 1 h .. it's not heating. I move the router to 3 new positions.

Is there a way to see old logs before the system clears them?
This is not my first router and I'm sure in my settings.

what screen to share?

Options
2021-02-11 22:04:21 - last edited 2021-02-11 22:12:17

@Tihomir 

No, once rebooted and the logs are gone.

You have an option to send them by e-mail or save them locally - probably you won't find there anything related to the issue.

Set your security wireless settings like in my first post.

If you don't use OneMesh - turn it off.

Turn IPv6 Off.

Additional wireless settings:

Reboot the device - test and get back if that doesn't help.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-02-12 07:18:23

@Ivaylo 

Thanks for the advice.

I change last night's settings. The router starts to reboot itself again when NAS is connected.

I really think that this is not a wifi problem. My kid is in an online class and there is no problem (if NAS is not connected).

I will keep NAS disconnected for a day for the test.

this is my settings:

best,
T.

Options
2021-02-12 12:31:53

@Kevin_Z 

Dear Kevin,

First of all my IPS provider is A1 Bulgaria EAD. I am using same provider since almost 20 years. 

I am attaching the picture during the fault.

The problem is valid not only for wireless connection, wired also have troubles. In addition, during this issue I cannot connect to my router via cable connection or wireless.

I've switched to WPA/WPA2 instead of WPA2/WPA3 and will test. 

Furtheremore, old C20i has better wifi range than this one. Both was set on same place.

Options
2021-02-12 12:40:26

@Tihomir 

Turn these on:

Post the following:

and this:

Options
2021-02-12 12:56:04

@Clades 

Try moving the device to a more ventilated place. It may be overheating judging by the picture.

Your old router may not have been susceptible to overheating that much (placed in the same spot).

Options
2021-02-12 13:02:36

@Ivaylo 

My ISP is Net1 in Sofia. NAS is in LAN4 connected.
I have stopped all services in NAS - only Microsoft networking and web interface itself for administration.

I start thinking again that the problem is in communication with NAS .. when restarting NAS on the first NAS beep the router is reboots .. after 10-sec router is back .. and on NAS next beep for starting the same reboot again ..

I really don't know how to detect this problem .. but i need to use this NAS :)

I changed cables and ports same situation.

Options
2021-02-12 13:20:48

@Tihomir 

Is this correct:

You have to confirm that the NAS is the culprit, leave it disconnected for some time and observe the router behavior.

If it is, then turn off as much services as possible (in NAS). Then turn on services one by one to determine which one is causing the issue and investigate further.

Options
Related Articles