Printer not seen from wired devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-07 15:48:32

I had to replace an old setup just before Christmas so I bought a TL-WPA7510KIT  which works as far as internet connection is concerned. However, in one room where the printer is located I have a laptop ( WiFi connected to home plug  ), a desktop wired to the home plug, and a printer WiFi connected to the plug. The pair for the home plug is in the same room as my by home hub to which is wired. Also used in that room are our phones and iPads.  Using the printer is difficult, the laptop connects to the printer with no problems, but the desktop is always registered as offline with no way to change the state, but if I print something from the laptop it springs into life.  Likewise my phone and iPad in the other area deny all knowledge of the printer since to print they go WiFi to the home hub and then wired across the house to the WiFi home plug.  As I said before it all worked perfectly on the old system with an old router with dchp turned off and wired to my original none WiFi enabled home plugs.  

how can I get my printer to accept the wired devices as being connected to it. The network shows all the signs of being two networks one wired and one WiFi with neither speaking to the other. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 178

Replies: 0