Deco M4 connectivity issues for perticular websites

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-11 09:49:54 - last edited 2021-02-12 12:19:42
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 20200918 Rel. 74289

Hello,

I can't connect to my Email Website yahoo.com. It always takes too long and the error: TIMED OUT appears.

I also have a problem with Netflix, because it won't load properly and it always take a very long time to load.

Also the connection, when starting a game like The Crew 2 takes way longer than normally. 

Also the connection to Webex also don't work.

These problems only appear in the Wifi mesh. When I connect directly to my modem from my internet provider, these connectivity problems don't appear. Also with my Phone when I change to 4G Internet every site works fine.

I already tried other DNS Servers, QOS with set speed, resetted QOS, no parental control. I think this problem appears since I updated the Decos a couple of days ago.

It would be very nice, if it is possible to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 444

Replies: 0

Related Articles