Have to unplug and plug back in TP Link due to internet majorly slowing down

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-19 22:21:53
Model: TL-WPA7510 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, so I have been using these TP Links for a couple years now and have always ran into the same issue, they will work fine for sometimes days, sometimes 5 mins sometimes an hour at speeds of around 50-70mbps without issue, then randomly the speeds will drop completely to anywhere from 0.5-4/5mbps and wont go back up to normal speeds until unplugged from the mains and plugged back in.

They are plugged directly into the wall, no extension leads, and will go down in speed at any point, sometimes when I'm actively on my PC which the ethernet is plugged into and sometimes when my PC is not on and just using the Wi-Fi on my phone from the TP-Link.

Any suggestions as to what could be going on or steps to troubleshoot this? has been happening for a very long time but only just got annoyed enough to try and sort it out.

Thanks in advance!

Options

Information

Helpful: 9

Views: 1274

Replies: 0