Powerline adaptors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Powerline adaptors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Powerline adaptors
Powerline adaptors
2021-02-22 15:04:34

Can anyone advise which ethernet wired powerline plug ins are best for speed. I currently have TL-PA4010 plugged into router and around the house but they don't work well at the top of the house. 

I was also told by someone that i needed TL-PA4010 plugged into the router and 4220 around the house, is this correct or old news?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline adaptors
2021-02-23 09:03:20

@s-link For best speed across a whole house, you'll need AV1200 series adapters all around - and you need to feed them Internet from the central fusebox via an AV1200 DINrail PLC. This, and only this, will give you a massive speed boost above and beyond what you can ever achieve plug-to-plug.

Those DINrail AV1200 PLCs are available from a german vendor ... google for dinrail 1200 dlan.

Lower speed wall plug PLCs (600, 500, 200) also do benefit from having the fusebox feed.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 470

Replies: 1

Related Articles