Have the following problem with UB4A Nano USB Bluetooth 4.0 in windows 10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-04 23:02:16 - last edited 2021-03-05 10:33:44
Model: USB Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a  UB4A Nano USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter that I use on windows 10, the adapter works fine when it is plug in, but when I remove the adapter from windows 10 and plug the adapter back in the next to use it, windows 10 finds the adapter fine but when I try to connect my Bluetooth speaker to windows 10 get the following problem, the Bluetooth speaker tells me that it is connected to windows 10 but when I check in Bluetooth settings in devices windows 10 shows paired and under this is say connect so I tap connct but windows 10 can not connct the Bluetooth speaker, the way to fix this issue is I have to remove device from windows 10 and then click on add Bluetooth device and when I do this windows 10 will connect the Bluetooth speaker fine.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated 

Thanks

Matthew

Matthew
Options
1 Reply
Re:Have the following problem with UB4A Nano USB Bluetooth 4.0 in windows 10
2021-04-23 09:59:16

@Matthew1 

Do you mean the Bluetooth adapter failed to pair with the speaker every time you restart the Windows 10 computer by this sentence "but when I remove the adapter from windows 10 and plug the adapter back in the next to use it"?

May I have the Windows 10 system version? You can get it as per the below instruction:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2722/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1045

Replies: 1

Related Articles