I couldnt able to log in to my device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-12 05:57:37
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V14
Firmware Version:

I was not able to log in to my device even after several attempts. The password i set for loggin in was wriiten in my diary and i tried with it but always getting the message that the password is incorrrect. 

Then i tried factory reset for setting up new login password but  i am not getting any new popup option to set a new password. Even the default password mentioned in the device is not working and surprisingly again i am getting incorrect password message with it too.

Help me out to resolve the issue.

Options
1 Reply
Re:I couldnt able to log in to my device
2021-03-12 20:44:24

@Satkou 

Hi,

you can only change the username and password after you have successfully logged into the configuration GUI of the TL-WR841N router.

If you enter "admin" in the Username field and "admin" in the Password field (both lower case and without the quotes) and you get an incorrect password message after clicking the Login button, then it could mean your previous factory reset was not successful.

Try again to perform a factory reset by pressing and holding the WPS/RESET button for more than 5 seconds. (it won't do any harm if you keep the button pressed a bit longer)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 419

Replies: 1

Related Articles