Can you put the website open source?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-28 22:47:45

Hello,

I find the UX of the TP Link interface (website) very frustrating for differents aspect:

- Do not have user preference of basic/advanced mod.

- Bugs on SMS list, blank, html destroyed.

- I hate that when I refresh the page, I have to go find it in the menu again

I'd like to help you improving the UX of the TP Link admin interface (working as a solution architect). Are you able to create a public git repository, throw the website in it and integrate the git within your firmware build?

In that way, you are allowing your interface to be improved by your users for your users.

I got many ideas for that, and that would be great if I or anyone interested can help you out.

If you, as a user are interested in this, please reply anything to this post to help them notice 

and hopefully do something about it.

Cheers!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can you put the website open source?
2021-04-01 10:31:00

@Mlescaudron 

Thanks for the information...

Options
Re:Can you put the website open source?
2021-09-21 03:20:22 - last edited 2021-09-21 03:39:43

I really appreciate you this kind informative post. Its worth of many website designer who are looking for the website designing company like https://www.digital-web-services.com/ in open sources. Keep doing great work here.

Options