Website Not loading

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Website Not loading

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Website Not loading
Website Not loading
2020-10-30 06:51:39 - last edited 2020-10-30 08:06:11
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Just bought an Archer C6 few days ago. It works fine & I'm satisfied with its Wi-Fi range and performance. I would asked its perfect in this price. Situation becomes worse after one week. I found router drop the internet connection when i try to open my website.

When issue occurs i check the router, LED turns red; I try to diagnose, tools provided on the router, Unable to get reply when I ping google.

Thank you for your help

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Website Not loading -Solution
2020-10-30 08:05:54 - last edited 2020-10-30 08:06:11

@suzanee08 

Hello, thanks for reporting the issue to the community.

To better assist you, please provide us with the below information:

1. Do you mean every time when you try to open this website https://bestshoeschoice.com/, the internet on the C6 will be down and the internet LED on it becomes red? Is it issue occurs every time or randomly? Is the computer connected to the C6 via Wi-Fi or wired connection, 2.4GHz or 5GHz, at the time?

2. Try to plug your computer directly to the ISP modem and confirm if the internet is stable, especially when you try to access this specific website. 

3. Is the C6 working as a router or access point mode, when the internet LED becomes red, is there an IP address on its web GUI status? Kindly show us the screenshot. If there is still an IP address, try to change the WAN DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, then reboot the router and confirm.

Nice day.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Website Not loading -Solution
2020-10-30 08:05:54 - last edited 2020-10-30 08:06:11

@suzanee08 

Hello, thanks for reporting the issue to the community.

To better assist you, please provide us with the below information:

1. Do you mean every time when you try to open this website https://bestshoeschoice.com/, the internet on the C6 will be down and the internet LED on it becomes red? Is it issue occurs every time or randomly? Is the computer connected to the C6 via Wi-Fi or wired connection, 2.4GHz or 5GHz, at the time?

2. Try to plug your computer directly to the ISP modem and confirm if the internet is stable, especially when you try to access this specific website. 

3. Is the C6 working as a router or access point mode, when the internet LED becomes red, is there an IP address on its web GUI status? Kindly show us the screenshot. If there is still an IP address, try to change the WAN DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, then reboot the router and confirm.

Nice day.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 443

Replies: 1

Related Articles