Unable to connect using default WiFi PIN provided

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-18 06:00:33
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi folks,

recently bought the AC1200 wifi router. Im trying to connect to the internet with the password / PIN provided on the back of the router but it doesnt work. I get a message saying rhe password is incorrect. How do i fix this issue? Any help would be appreciated. 
thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to connect using default WiFi PIN provided
2021-04-18 16:58:17

@Nusha 

Do you have a desktop computer or laptop/notebook computer with an Ethernet port?

If yes, then connect that computer to the C1200 via Ethernet cable, log into the router's user interface and set the Wi-Fi password(s) to something of your own choice. 

If you don't have any device you could connect via cable, then I think the only thing you could try is to perform a Factory Reset of the router (press and hold the reset button for more than 5 seconds) and hope that this action will reset the Wireless Password/PIN to the one that is printed on the back of the router.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 311

Replies: 1

Related Articles