default route setting 0.0.0.0 to LAN port side's external router instead of the LTE interface?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

default route setting 0.0.0.0 to LAN port side's external router instead of the LTE interface?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-28 07:51:25
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 201203 Rel.59032n

Can I change MR600 the default route setting 0.0.0.0 to LAN port side's external router instead of the LTE interface?

Base on the configuration web page static route setting, no 0.0.0.0 subnet IP can be configured as new static route.

Is there any way I can change the default route 0.0.0.0 setting, pointed to the LTE interface, which is automatically generated by the system once the LTE connection is created?

I can't find any CLI command to change the routing table setting when I telnet into the MR600.

Please help!

(any hidden commands suggestion are welcome)

My LTE connection only connects to a private APN network which has no Internet connectivity.

My internet connection/router is located on the LAN site of the MR600.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 469

Replies: 0