MR600 External Antenna problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-03 08:30:58
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have added an external antenna to an MR600 and am now having problems with connectivity.

The router reports it is connected to the internet and the connection is much stronger than with its old antennas BUT any device I connect to it does not get an internet connection, the devices (Laptop and phones) report wifi is not connected to the internet. If I do the same with the original antennas it works fine, all the settings are the same!

If I change the profile name, to one of the other options listed - and saved, then it starts to work normally until it is switched off, then I have to go in and change the profile name again to another option and again it starts to work!

I don't understand as everything seems to work once I've changed the profile - but it doesn't seem to matter which profile I change to, its just the fact it has changed. I cant find the logic in that! 

Has anyone experienced this? 

Many thanks

Dave

Options
1 Reply
Re:MR600 External Antenna problem
2021-05-03 08:36:17

@Stourview  The profile name is in Internet DSettings, dial-up settings

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1134