Cannot access my network printer via my new C80 router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-14 21:19:36
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just installed my new C80 router and all works well, I have full internet and email service. But I cant use my HP CP1025nw printer. I installed the latest driver in my computer and can ping its addess which is 192.168.0.102. I can access the printer and make software revisions on the printer, but when I attempt to print to the printer my computer cannot find it.

I have spent 6 hours trying various things without success.

On my computer I have { Win10 ver 20h4}

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot access my network printer via my new C80 router
2021-05-14 23:11:47 - last edited 2021-05-14 23:12:22

@Wildie 

Try playing around with the IPTV related settings on your router. (under "Advanced" -> "Network" -> "IPTV")

I had a similar problem with my HP printer and Archer AX50. In my case it helped to disable all IPTV related options. Since I don't use IPTV anyway this hasn't been an issue for me.

But then, the available options on my AX50 under "IPTV" appear to be somewhat different than on your C80. Maybe remember your current settings, then change the settings one at a time and check if the printer might start working.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 446

Replies: 1