Connecting two AV1300 3 LAN port power line adapters together for extended reach

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connecting two AV1300 3 LAN port power line adapters together for extended reach

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-24 16:37:47
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have a home network.

ISP: BT

Extenders: 2x AV1300 3 port power line adapters

House layout 

bottom floor:

--------------------

top floor:

--------------------
Not truly accurate but an ascii diagram of my house the first • is my router on the bottom floor. Second one is my current extender it's about 5/6m horizontally and 3/4m vertically through thick brick exterior walls as I am on an extension.

This causes a loss in connection from my router and has done and will always do this, this extended gives me ethernet ports and an extension by 30Mb so i get 40Mb with it.

Is there a way to have a middle adapter that connects to the main router and then to mine for example on the diagram:

--------------------

so 1 being my router.

1 -> 2 -> 3

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 312

Replies: 0