TL-MR3020 Incompatible with Reliance Netconnect AC2737 ZTE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-06-25 01:20:08
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I bought TL-MR3020 router 3 days back, I am not able to connect to internet when i use Reliance Netconnect AC2737 ZTE data card, but works fine with Airtel data card. So i tried the work around mentioned at link: http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/3g-comp-list/?model=TL-MR3220&location=1151

Please firstly “select location” from the drop-down list and refer to the local ISP and 3G/4G USB modem information;
If your country is not in the list, please take “Other Location” option as reference Only.
Please note, due to firmware upgrading or various parameters changed by some 3G/4G ISPs, there are some 3G/4G modems in the "Other Location" list that may NOT be compatible with our routers.
If your 3G/4G USB modem is listed but not recognized by the router, please refer to the following steps to have a try:
Download and upgrade the router with the latest firmware,which is always compatible with more 3G/4G USB modems and available at our website
If the problem still remains, please go to 3G/4G Modem Bin File Center to check whether there is a bin file for your 3G/4G USB modem.
If your 3G/4G USB modem finally failed to be recognized by the router, please feel free to contact our technical support.

I tried the above mentioned steps but unable to connect to Internet. Please provide required technical support to resolve this issue. I am extremely disappointed and regretted for buying this product.
Please replace this product and give me one which is compatible with Reliance Netconnect AC2737 ZTE data card.

Thanks,
Sundar
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-MR3020 Incompatible with Reliance Netconnect AC2737 ZTE
2013-07-01 10:32:51
Is your router using the latest firmware? If not, you'd better upgrade it first. Here is an instruction on how to upgrade TPLINK routers: www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=296.
Then go through the "quick setup" process on the router's configuration page: choose "3G/4G only" as "internet access", then choose your location and mobile ISP.
With these done, reboot the router and wait for about 3 mins and check if the internet works.
Options
Re:TL-MR3020 Incompatible with Reliance Netconnect AC2737 ZTE
2013-07-22 13:30:21

Matthew cook wrote

Is your router using the latest firmware? If not, you'd better upgrade it first. Here is an instruction on how to upgrade TPLINK routers: www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=296.
Then go through the "quick setup" process on the router's configuration page: choose "3G/4G only" as "internet access", then choose your location and mobile ISP.
With these done, reboot the router and wait for about 3 mins and check if the internet works.

Hi Methew,

I am from India and was using MR3020 successfully till yesterday on my broadband connection. Unfortunately i downloaded firmware (TL-MR3020_V1_120817) from below link and i upgraded firmware but after few minutes it showed restarting process and it restarted. When i power off/on router, it did not get connect to my laptop, how ever wifi detect router but when i am trying to get connected, it gives message - Window unable to connect TP-LINK MR3020 ........." Can you please help to resolve this issue which has occurred after firmware upgrade.

http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/?model=TL-MR3020&version=V1#tbl_j
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 488

Replies: 2