Votes

Create a OneMesh™ network between two routers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Create a OneMesh™ network between two routers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
11 Reply
Re:Create a OneMesh™ network between two routers
2022-06-21 05:36:33

csleow wrote

@Kevin_Z 

i bought a AX6600 and 2 units ax1800 because i saw tp link website says one mesh system in all one mesh devices. when i click on the one devices, one would automatically thinks that all devices in compatible to have one mesh system to each other. In the Q&A, no such question is post. now i wasted so much money on the routers and lose confidence in tp link. Going to switch to ASUS from now on. 

@csleow Apologies if there is any advertising that caused the misunderstanding that the Onemesh system works with all Onemesh devices. You can check the QAs on the Onemesh page, which does point out that "You can use a OneMesh™ Wireless Router or Modem Router with several sets of Range Extenders or Powerline Adapters to create a OneMesh™ network. Be aware, you cannot create a OneMesh™ network between two routers.", check below for more details:

https://www.tp-link.com/onemesh/

If you just purchased the routers, it's suggested to contact the reseller or online store to change for range extenders or Powerline adapters, just leave one router.

Options

Voters 11

+ 7 Voters