Connection issues with AV1000: Unidentified network, no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-06 19:15:13

Ordered AV1000 back last year, basically worked plug and play with no issues for a month or so.

Power goes out one day. Upon it coming back up, no longer able to get an internet connection from device. Network shows up as "Unidentified network" under my connection settings with no internet as it's status.

Go back to my wi-fi for almost a year. This year I try connecting back to the adapter and it works again, for whatever reason.

About a week later my ISP's services go down for about an hour or so to do maintenance. Upon maintenance finishing, same issue as before occurs.

I've tried various things like unplugging and plugging back the ethernet cords from both the adapter connected to the router and the adapter connected to my computer. Also ordered the AV1000 with the WiFi AC750 to see if it was something specifically with the device but the same issue still occurs. I can connect to the AC750's wifi on my phone and it too has no internet on the wireless channels. I had originally thought something about the power going out last year make have malfunctioned the device but it working again suddenly as well as it having issues again without the power going out seems to contradict that, so I'm really stumped as to what the issue could be.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 794

Replies: 0

Related Articles