Certain websites throws ERR_CONNECTION_RESET sometimes BUT it works without issues with VPN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Certain websites throws ERR_CONNECTION_RESET sometimes BUT it works without issues with VPN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-07 15:42:41
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210208 Rel.61056n

Hello,

I have a very strange issue. I have a subscription for my phone and a data sim linked to it. I have no issues using the phone but when using the router certain websites refuse to work 50% of the time but consistenly 50% i.e. I can not refresh the page and it works the second time but if I wait a day and reboot it it might work. There is no pattern why it does. On chrome the error is ERR_CONNECTION_RESET and on Firefox it shows a blank screen and NS_BINDING_ABORTED in the network console. For example, right now https://www.sangjatten.se/ does not work. cURL throws curl: (56) OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection reset by peer, errno 104.

I have tried changing the settings that seems relevant but no changes. What is really strange is that it works when I use a VPN. I believe the connection is somehow manipulated which causes the connection to reset. Have anyone had any similar issues?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 310

Replies: 0

Related Articles