wpa4220 V500 V1 always create's a new network and is not possible to add this on my existing network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

wpa4220 V500 V1 always create's a new network and is not possible to add this on my existing network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-09 20:50:50
Model: TL-WPA4220  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.8

I have a set tp link wpa4220 V600 with version v4 and an additional v5 for some years. All works fine.

Today i bought 2 pieces in 2th hand of wpa4220 V500 and wanted to add those to my existing network.

I followed the steps correctly to pair them: Push the pair button from an existing powerline and then on the new powerline.

The new powerlines give me wifi and ethernet, but i search for the wifi network, it keeps on giving me a new wifi network and so it is not addad to me existing network.

I checked everything, this forum, youtube, updated the powerlines,... but can't seem to find the sollution. 

When i see in the TPPLC program, the powerlines are all showed, but with the new ones, the wifi icon is also missing.

Am i doing something wrong? Is the V1 version to old to pair with the V4-V5?

Options