Hotspot issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Hotspot issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Hotspot issues
Hotspot issues
2013-03-05 08:56:44
Region : Others

Model : TL-WN822N

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : New?

ISP : C-gates

Region : Others

Model : TL-WN822N

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : New?

ISP : C-gates

Ok so i have problems with usb wireless adapter i bought this wireless adapter so i could create a hotspot at my home , for my phone to use.
Ok so i downloaded drivers for Windows 8 and the utility started the utility it couldnt create a hotspot so i donwloaded connectify created a hotspot everything seems to be working , checking speedtest.net on my phone getting shitty speeds but that is still not the problem

What happens next i lose my connection to my WiFi i created and the wifi adapter just stops blinking and crashes , ok so i thought maybe its a connectify bug and downloaded Virtual Rauter started it again everything works just fine and again the adapter crashes in matter of secounds by stopping blinking green tried netsh in cmd with same results Crashing of the adapter

And the thing is i got it today because i bought it yesterday

Im from Lithuania

If you could help me to create a WiFi hotspot that would crash on windows 8 because of a problem with adapter i would really apriciate it

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net]
Options
1 Reply
Re:Hotspot issues
2013-03-06 21:41:57
As I know, we can configure TL-WN822N V2 as a soft AP on windows 7 with utility. But the utility cannot be used for Windows 8. I am wondering how did you configure it as an access point...
Options