Deco M5 unstable, chrome keeps showing Error_network_changed.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-19 13:28:01 - last edited 2021-06-21 00:05:07
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 2.7.9

Hello everyone.

I acquired a new Rog Strix Gaming Laptop (intel ax201 wifi) 1 week ago and since first day, Ive been having problems connecting to the Deco Network. (6 devices)
When Im connected to it, i have internet for some seconds and then it suddenly goes away and chrome shows constantly that there was a network change or that there is not internet. When it is starting to fail, I can see the wifi icon range starts to decrease until the point of disconnecting completely. Then it connects automatically and I have internet for a few seconds again. 
On day 3 I went to my office and used internet without problems so that made me think that there was some problem with Tplinks decos. So at night I came back home and tried to connect again and guess what, no internet problems. I didnt installed anything special at my office. It lasted some days until today that Im starting to experience the same network flaws at home. So I tried to use my phone to create a mobile spot and its working normally, so its a deco problem with laptop. 
Worth to tell that my other devices are connected to the Decos and are working normal, no problems at all, so Im more confused now. 

So in conclusion:
- my Laptop is not synching correctly specifically the deco network. 
- I constantly disconnects, making the internet drop. 
- It seems it tries to find another network and in the process i lose internet. (Im like 3 meters away of the closest router)

What I have tried to solve the problem:

- Roll back drivers of my Intel Ax201 but the problem persists with Deco M5 routers.

- Reinstall updated drive. Problem persists
- Forget Deco Network
- Reboot Windows
- Reboot Decos

- Select other values in the device manager - network properties (didnt work)

Temporary solutions:
- Stay connected to my phone
- Go to my office again and repeat the process

Thanks in advance

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Deco M5 unstable, chrome keeps showing Error_network_changed.-Solution
2021-06-19 15:47:26 - last edited 2021-06-21 00:05:07
UPDATE: I was having the same problem with my internets supplier router. So I unplugged all my decos and the companys router started to work again in windows. My mac, android phone and android tablet have always worked fine. This confirmed me that there is something going on between Windows and the Decos.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M5 unstable, chrome keeps showing Error_network_changed.-Solution
2021-06-19 15:47:26 - last edited 2021-06-21 00:05:07
UPDATE: I was having the same problem with my internets supplier router. So I unplugged all my decos and the companys router started to work again in windows. My mac, android phone and android tablet have always worked fine. This confirmed me that there is something going on between Windows and the Decos.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 676

Replies: 1

Related Articles