AX20 connection dropouts (wired & wireless) despite router reporting sustained 'Online Duration'

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX20 connection dropouts (wired & wireless) despite router reporting sustained 'Online Duration'

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:AX20 connection dropouts (wired & wireless) despite router reporting sustained 'Online Duration'
2021-07-08 03:01:37

@TheNoise 

That's great.yes

So this means in some cases, the internet line is actually not stable even when the modem shows as always connected. Testing with another router with the modem might be a good idea in such cases.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:AX20 connection dropouts (wired & wireless) despite router reporting sustained 'Online Duration'
2021-10-10 19:50:32

@TheNoise am also facing the same issue in the last update everything was completely fine the connection used to last for weeks without any dropouts unless I had a power outage now the connection is dropping every random hour some times even in minutes which is not good.

Options
2021-10-10 19:53:35

@devrath my issue was definitely on the ISP side. After they ran a new line from the street the signal drastically improved and my dropouts stopped. Definitely not a router issue as it turned out, for me. Know getting a service appointment can suck and be a lot of hassle, but you may want to give your ISP a call. Good luck!

Options
Related Articles