internet dropping

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

internet dropping

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
internet dropping
internet dropping
2021-07-14 13:33:31
Model: Archer AX90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20210312 rel.62806(5553)

Router keeps dropping signal randomly. Firmware is upto date. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:internet dropping
2021-07-15 03:27:41

@glenco22 

Can you have more details about the dropping issue? Who is your ISP? Ensure you have a stable connection by connecting the PC directly to the ISP modem.

How about the LED status when the internet drops, red or blue? How long does the issue persists, and how did you recover the connection? Please share the whole system log in the router (Advanced > System Tools > System Log), ensure that includes the internet disconnects then reconnects.

Options
2022-02-04 18:27:46

@glenco22 

TP Link must realize the problems. Many models of TP Link got this problem and never been resolved yet.

My router drops from 200Mbps to 10Mbps (sometimes nil) in just few minutes.

That's rubbsh. I shall nover buy TP link again.

Options
2022-02-08 08:01:39

Andyli_hk wrote

@glenco22 

TP Link must realize the problems. Many models of TP Link got this problem and never been resolved yet.

My router drops from 200Mbps to 10Mbps (sometimes nil) in just few minutes.

That's rubbsh. I shall nover buy TP link again.

Hello @Andyli_hk, I found you are following different topics but the issue you came across is too vague, if you want to solve the issue and get help from the community, please be more specific with the issue you are experiencing. 

As per the only sentence you are mentioning "My router drops from 200Mbps to 10Mbps (sometimes nil) in just few minutes." so your issue is the speed will drop, but not the internet dropping, am I right? If the speed is dropping, please let us know if it is the wireless speed or wired LAN speed of the router, what is the device you are testing this speed, is your internet plan 200Mbps from your ISP? Will you get a stable speed by connecting the same computer to the ISP modem bypassing the AX73?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 395

Replies: 3

Related Articles