Minor Bug - Daylight Savings Time not configurable after initial setup.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-18 16:02:09
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

When I ran the initial setup of my OC200, it asked if I wanted to use Daylight Savings Time. When I opted to - it asked exactly what day and time it started and what day and time it ended; figuring I could go change it later I just turned it off and went on about my business. Fast forward a few days and when I'm trying to run auto backup, I couldn't figure out why it wasn't running so I looked at the system time. It was behind by an hour - so I go looking for where to set DST again and its nowhere to be found in the system. 

Really needs to be configurable after initial settings (especially considering governments love to change things up from time to time.)

Does anyone know if there's a workaround to change it?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Minor Bug - Daylight Savings Time not configurable after initial setup.
2021-07-19 02:29:17

Dear @Ken73,

Ken73 wrote

When I ran the initial setup of my OC200, it asked if I wanted to use Daylight Savings Time. When I opted to - it asked exactly what day and time it started and what day and time it ended; figuring I could go change it later I just turned it off and went on about my business. Fast forward a few days and when I'm trying to run auto backup, I couldn't figure out why it wasn't running so I looked at the system time. It was behind by an hour - so I go looking for where to set DST again and its nowhere to be found in the system. 

May I know the current firmware version of your OC200?

Do you mean that there is no option to configure the Daylight Saving Time under Settings -> Site or Controller?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-07-19 03:46:30

@Fae Come to think of it, I downgraded to 4.2.11 because the latest version does not allow me to set static IP's for my two switches. So I am one revision back. I'm reluctant to upgrade to the latest because of this.

Options
2021-07-19 05:38:46

Dear @Ken73,

Ken73 wrote

@Fae Come to think of it, I downgraded to 4.2.11 because the latest version does not allow me to set static IP's for my two switches. So I am one revision back. I'm reluctant to upgrade to the latest because of this.

Actually, we can set the static IP address for the switches on Controller v4.3.5, it's under the VLAN Interface, check this post for details.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options