Login failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Login failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Login failed
Login failed
2021-08-23 13:30:33 - last edited 2021-08-26 03:17:12
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I cannot login with the password I have created

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Login failed-Solution
2021-08-26 03:17:05 - last edited 2021-08-26 03:17:12

@Tp_link_C20

May I know your TP-Link account? If you have already changed the username and password, please ensure you typed them in correctly.

If possible, try with another phone and see how it goes. BTW, do you login to the C60 when connected to its wireless locally or from an outside network? Is the phone an iPhone or Android phone, what is the OS version?

If still cannot login, please show us the login failed error message, which may give us some clue.

How many charactors or numbers of the password you created for the router? Try to make it simple and shorter, such as no more than 15 characters, then try again.

You can also try to power off then on the router, as well as login out the TP-Link account on the phone then login again to confirm.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Login failed-Solution
2021-08-26 03:17:05 - last edited 2021-08-26 03:17:12

@Tp_link_C20

May I know your TP-Link account? If you have already changed the username and password, please ensure you typed them in correctly.

If possible, try with another phone and see how it goes. BTW, do you login to the C60 when connected to its wireless locally or from an outside network? Is the phone an iPhone or Android phone, what is the OS version?

If still cannot login, please show us the login failed error message, which may give us some clue.

How many charactors or numbers of the password you created for the router? Try to make it simple and shorter, such as no more than 15 characters, then try again.

You can also try to power off then on the router, as well as login out the TP-Link account on the phone then login again to confirm.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 477

Replies: 1

Related Articles