Issue after changin router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-25 08:23:25
Model: TL-WPA8630P KIT  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I've changed my carrier from Vodafone to Fasteb (SKY Wi-Fi)

I've to re-install my PowerLine extender and I reset the extender (not the adapter) to factory default setting by pressing and holding for 5 seconds.

Then I proceeded with the procedure, the pairing was ok, an then I cloned the router's Wi-Fi setting (WPS button on the router, then WI-Fi button on the extender).

Everything seemed to be ok (all the were on and green), but I realized that I was able to connect to WiFi, but I had no Internet access even if the router (and the other devices conncted to the router) connect to the Internet.

Can someone help me ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Issue after changin router
2021-08-25 08:39:30

A further infomation: I noticed that on my new router DHCP allows addresses from 192.168.0.2 to 192.168.0.253

I seem to remember that the Tp-Link device was accessible with the TPC/IP address 192.168.0.254 and I wonder whether yhe issue may depend form this

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 186

Replies: 1