MR3220 wan config for switch 3G

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-03-09 21:44:54
Region : France

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : orange

Hello,

i have installed TL-MR3220 after my livebox (orange french box), my MR3220 is configurer on the DMZ zone in the livebox, internet is ok on the pc but when adsl signal is down on the livebox, the MR3220 don't switch to 3G connexion.
The wan led is alway on in the router. But if i unplug the wn cable, the router switch on the 3G connexion. If i plug the wan cable the router kill 3G and use wan connexion.

How can i config my WAN config on the router for automatic switch by the router. Actually, the WAN config is fixed address (DMZ address in the livebox) Whis PPPOE id, the router can't connect. The livebox modem can't work on briddge.

thnk's a lot for response.
Options
1 Reply
Re:MR3220 wan config for switch 3G
2013-03-09 21:49:22
You need to confirm WAN or 3G is going to be used as a priority. And then, choose corresponding settings. Log into web-based utility, go to Network, and choose internet access.
They cannot work at the same time.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 359

Replies: 1